Terms and Conditions for the Hole in One Eligibility
How to qualify for one shot at the $200,000 Hole in One on Sunday October 10 2021.
- While using the driving range players have the opportunity to receive a Golden Ball through the automated system.
- A minimum of 20 golden balls will be inserted at random into the hopper.
- Each participating team in the ‘Play with the Pro’s’ event on the October 1, will be allocated one Golden Ball per team.
- Each team to select the individual representative who will participate in the Hole in One hit-off.
- Players on the driving range who receive a ‘golden ball’ are requested to NOT hit the ‘golden ball’. Please return the ‘golden ball’ to the golfpro shop where player details will be registered.
- The ball will be held by the golf pro shop until the Hole in One event.
- The right to participate applies only to the registered player and is not transferable.
- The golden ball must be the ball used in play at the Hole in One hit-off on October 10.
- Participants will be advised an approximate hit-off time for the Hole in One hit-off on October 10.
- Players not present within 30 minutes of the nominated tee time will not be eligible to participate.
- The minimum distance is 130 metres tee to pin.
- No practice shots are allowed.
- If there is more than one winner of the Hole in One hit-out, the prize of $200,000 will be shared.